- Preference for Hair-Free Bikini Area
- Do You Let Hair Grow for Laser Hair Removal?
- Get Bikini Ready with Laser Hair Removal Offer
- Hands Up! Underarm Laser Hair Removal £200
- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
Do You Let Hair Grow for Laser Hair Removal?
Hair Removal/Maintenance Between Sessions
There is a common misconception that you have to allow hair to grow for laser hair removal. That’s simply not true!
Unlike waxing, sugaring, threading or creams, there is no ‘minimum growth’ required before a laser hair removal session.
In fact, the laser hair removal technician will want a minimum of hair growth.
Well laser works by targeting the darker pigment within hair. If this is below the skin, it will destroy the follicle, thereby impairing regrowth of the hair and giving you long-term hair reduction results. However, if there is dark hair growth above the skin, it actually increases the risk of discomfort through the external hair growth singeing and burning.
Therefore you actually do need to keep the hair growth down between laser hair removal appointments and there’s no need to worry about having to hide regrowth, such as you might be used to for waxing.
So it’s good news for those concerned about having to put up with unsightly, rough regrowth. You can carry on shaving between treatments and are encouraged to shave prior to attending your laser hair removal appointment. Just note that any treatments which destroy the hair at the root are to be avoided while having laser hair removal e.g. waxing, plucking, tweezing – otherwise there is no hair pigment beneath the skin for the laser to work on.
What’s more, after each session of laser hair removal, you’ll probably notice that the hair regrowth is a little bit less, so shaving gets quicker and easier. Over a course of laser hair removal treatment, you’ll find yourself shaving less frequently too, as the benefit of laser hair removal builds up.
So don’t worry about
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ Bristol Laser Hair Removal centre based in Bristol offers a choice of 2 advanced laser hair removal systems and can select the most appropriate as dictated by the type and location of hair to be treated.
- Syneron Candela elōs Plus with Motif is advanced technology with pain-free laser hair removal, especially suitable for treating a larger area e.g. legs, chests, shoulders or backs.
- Lumenis Lightsheer DESIRE machine is a “gold standard laser” for outstanding results in permanent hair reduction – an upgrade from our previous popular Lightsheer machine.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers Laser Hair Removal with fully trained staff. As Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
4 Redland Court Road, Bristol, BS6 7EE
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592