- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
Shared on Instagram
Rita Ora shared her laser hair removal experience on Instagram in a video for her fans.
Many celebrities choose laser hair removal to look smooth and hair-free on the red carpet.
Rita had treatment on her underarms and legs. Her experience was not the most comfortable as she winced and squealed while it was carried out.
“This is real. Lazer hair removal. No joke!”
While the technician worked on her legs, which she seemed to find a bit less painful, Rita added:
“Burn hairs hurn!!!”
The videos have since been removed, but the story remains on https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/698871/Rita-Ora-hair-removal-instagram-video and other news sites.
Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
Laser hair removal doesn’t have to be painful. The experience does vary widely and one of the key factors is the system used.
Advanced laser hair removal systems like the Lumenis LightSheer feature inbuilt cooling which keeps the skin comfortable and minimises the ouch-factor.
The Lumenis LightSheer DESIRE with ChillTip technology is available at Quinn Clinics’ Bristol Laser Hair Removal centre.
Video: Lumenis LightSheer Laser Hair Removal
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
For a free assessment, Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
4 Redland Court Road, Bristol, BS6 7EE.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592