- Preference for Hair-Free Bikini Area
- Do You Let Hair Grow for Laser Hair Removal?
- Get Bikini Ready with Laser Hair Removal Offer
- Hands Up! Underarm Laser Hair Removal £200
- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
New Website for Quinn Clinics
The website has been thoroughly updated and features a number of developments, including a brand new logo.
The logo is based on the previous version and still uses the same colour scheme, but the overall look is softer as the contours of the ‘infinity’ symbol have been redesigned. The font of the logo is more modern and striking. The overall look is one of evolution rather than complete change, as the company has been established for well over a decade and has a strong following. Yet the modernisation takes it a step forward.
The website continues the corporate green and grey combination, but again projects a cleaner, more modern and sophisticated look.
There are technical improvements too, to ensure that the website works well on a wide variety of devices including smartphones and tablets as well as desktop PCs/computers.
See the new website at www.quinnclinics.co.uk.
Relocation of Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics has announced that its aesthetics clinic and Bristol laser hair removal service will be relocating during Spring 2018 to the Redland High School for Girls music school in Redland Court Road. The premises are currently under refurbishment and a date for the move is yet to be confirmed.
The new website will allow Quinn Clinics to project a strong image in the local community, while the new premises open the door for expansion in a variety of new areas.
Quinn Clinics Skin Treatments
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a wide range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments in Bristol. Treatments include popular cosmetic injections as well as advanced technology such as radiofrequency, IPL, CO2 fractional laser, ND:YAG, fractional non-ablative and more.
Bristol Laser Hair Removal
Quinn Clinics offers a choice of 2 advanced laser hair removal machines at its Bristol Laser Hair Removal centre, in order to provide the most appropriate based on the individual’s needs.
- Syneron Candela elōs Plus with Motif is advanced technology with pain-free laser hair removal, especially suitable for treating a larger area e.g. legs, chests, shoulders or backs.
- Lumenis Lightsheer DESIRE machine is a “gold standard laser” for outstanding results in permanent hair reduction – an upgrade from our previous popular Lightsheer machine.
FREE Laser Hair Removal Consultation
A consultation with Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal therapist includes a free skin test, so that you can have a full assessment with no obligation. It also includes a skin test, so you can experience exactly what laser hair removal feels like.
The consultation is also recommended to discuss which treatment is most suited to your needs, taking account of the area being treated as well as skin and hair type.
If you would like to arrange your free laser hair removal consultation, please contact Quinn Clinics.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592