- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
Toe hair removal has been voted top of the list of the most embarrassing beauty secrets.
So if you thought you were alone in struggling with hairy toes, you’re certainly not alone.
Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
A survey found that women are carrying out a series of beauty and grooming treatments which they would not want their partner to know about.
- 2 in every 3 women thought their partner unaware of what is involved in their beauty routine
- 1 in 3 deliberately keep it all secret.
- 1 in 3 think their partner would be mortified if he knew the true extent of their beauty regime
- 35% believe their partner would be turned off by their more intimate grooming
- 1 in 5 said however comfortable they get with a partner, they will never ever let him know how much effort goes into looking good.
Siobhan McDermott, General Manager for feelunique which conducted the study of 2,000 women said:
“This study shows just how private women are about their beauty regime – no one wants their partner to think they aren’t naturally beautiful with wonderful smooth skin.
“As such, women go to great lengths to hide certain aspects of their beauty regime from their partner, conducting a multitude of preening tasks behind closed doors.
“When ladies get more comfortable with a partner they might let a few of their secrets slip, but two thirds simply feel they are being more lady-like by tending to themselves in private.”
Treatments for Hairy Toes
The toes are a small area, but hairiness is not attractive nor is it feminine.
The survey showed that plucking/shaving hair from toes was the top ‘beauty secret’ that women hid from men. Both of these will get rid of the hair on a short term basis only.
Laser hair removal could provide a longer-lasting solution, by destroying the follicle so that hair cannot regrow.
This treatment is best carried out by professional therapists who are trained in laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Centre, Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers Laser Hair Removal with fully trained staff. As Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
Laser Hair Removal Prices
Laser hair removal costs just £46 for a single treatment, £230 course of six (where the 5th treatment is offered free of charge) at Quinn Clinics’ Bristol laser hair removal centre.
Contact Us – Free Appointment
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592