- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
Life After Laser Hair Removal
For many people, Laser Hair Removal makes a surprising difference to their daily life.
- faster ‘getting ready’ time – no more shaving (a daily chore for many, at least spring to autumn)
- smoother, softer skin without the irritation of bumpy, rough stubble
- confidence to strip off knowing that you’re not all hairy underneath! OK, there may be a few strays, but not like before
Laser hair removal uses advanced technology to destroy the hair follicles, so that hair simply can’t regrow.
It’s technically called ‘laser hair reduction’, as it is not 100% and results don’t last forever. However:
- Over 90% of patients have permanent hair loss
- Patients can expect over 90% of the hair to be removed over a course of treatment
Top up sessions can be arranged at any point if there is regrowth or to tackle strays. However, with the majority of hair gone, regrowth it a lot less noticeable – softer and sparser.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre based in Clifton, Bristol, has invested in excellent technology for laser hair removal. The company offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal systems to suit a wider variety of patient needs, depending on each patient’s unique requirements. Both were purchased new and have been fully serviced and maintained to assure high standards:
Staff are fully trained and as Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
For a free assessment, Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592