- Hands Up! Underarm Laser Hair Removal £200
- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
Autumn Laser Hair Removal
Summer is over, but think ahead – autumn is the ideal time for laser hair removal!
Here are our top reasons for choosing this as the season to make a start on treatment…
Top 5 Reasons…
for Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Results – the skin is naturally at its palest, meaning the contrast with hair is excellent, so the laser can seek out the pigment in hair and destroy the follicles. A tan or sun-bleached hair makes this harder and less effective.
- Sun Protection – after laser hair removal, the skin needs to be protected from the sun with clothing and/or sunscreen. In autumn, it’s generally covered by clothing anyway, so nothing to worry about
- Early Results for Christmas – most patients notice the hair regrowth being much sparser after the first couple of treatments, leaving skin feeling softer and less stubbly. So you while a course of treatment takes a few months, you should be noticing the difference by Christmas!
- All Ready for Next Summer – your course of treatment will be finished well before the sunny days return, so you can look forward to baring your underarms, legs or even bikini line at the drop of a hat
- Special Offers – there are a number of special offers on at the moment. See Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal offers for more information.
FREE Laser Hair Removal Consultation
A consultation with Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal therapist includes a free skin test, so that you can have a full assessment with no obligation. It also includes a skin test, so you can experience exactly what laser hair removal feels like.
The consultation is also recommended to discuss which treatment is most suited to your needs, taking account of the area being treated as well as skin and hair type.
Quinn Clinics offers a choice of 2 advanced laser hair removal machines in order to provide the most appropriate based on the individual’s needs.
If you would like to arrange your free laser hair removal consultation, please contact Quinn Clinics.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592