- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
- January Sale: 2018 Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
Autumn Laser Hair Removal
Summer is over, but think ahead – autumn is the ideal time for laser hair removal!
Here are our top reasons for choosing this as the season to make a start on treatment…
Top 5 Reasons…
for Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Results – the skin is naturally at its palest, meaning the contrast with hair is excellent, so the laser can seek out the pigment in hair and destroy the follicles. A tan or sun-bleached hair makes this harder and less effective.
- Sun Protection – after laser hair removal, the skin needs to be protected from the sun with clothing and/or sunscreen. In autumn, it’s generally covered by clothing anyway, so nothing to worry about
- Early Results for Christmas – most patients notice the hair regrowth being much sparser after the first couple of treatments, leaving skin feeling softer and less stubbly. So you while a course of treatment takes a few months, you should be noticing the difference by Christmas!
- All Ready for Next Summer – your course of treatment will be finished well before the sunny days return, so you can look forward to baring your underarms, legs or even bikini line at the drop of a hat
- Special Offers – there are a number of special offers on at the moment. See Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal offers for more information.
FREE Laser Hair Removal Consultation
A consultation with Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal therapist includes a free skin test, so that you can have a full assessment with no obligation. It also includes a skin test, so you can experience exactly what laser hair removal feels like.
The consultation is also recommended to discuss which treatment is most suited to your needs, taking account of the area being treated as well as skin and hair type.
Quinn Clinics offers a choice of 2 advanced laser hair removal machines in order to provide the most appropriate based on the individual’s needs.
If you would like to arrange your free laser hair removal consultation, please contact Quinn Clinics.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592