- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
- 47% Considering Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal FAQ
- Laser Hair Removal for Male Swimmers
- Lumenis LightSheer ChillTip™ Cooling
Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Hair removal cream is a chemical-based solution for dealing with unwanted hair at home.
Depilatory creams contain chemicals which work to dissolve the hair at the skin’s surface so that it can be scraped away, leaving skin smooth and hair-free until the hair grows back. The creams are generally have to be used around weekly in order to deal with regrowth.
Hair removal cream can be used on the body e.g. legs or underarms. They can also be used on more delicate areas such as top lip and bikini region. It is possible to buy products that are specifically formulated for these more sensitive areas.
Advantages of Hair Removal Cream
- DIY at home treatment
- No risk of nicks or cuts.
Disadvantages of Hair Removal Cream
- Chemicals in the creams can cause sensitivities or allergic reactions including swelling, redness, pain or burning sensation
- Patch test recommended at least 24 hours before use
- Important to time the treatment carefully and not leave cream on too long
- Cannot be used if skin is broken
- Unpleasant odour, which can linger even after removal of the cream
- Risk of damaging clothing/towels if cream is accidentally transferred
- Cost of creams can add up with weekly use
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is an excellent alternative to depilation creams. It is ideal for clients who are especially prone to irritated skin or who would prefer simply not to have to worry about daily or weekly hair removal.
This treatment destroys hair at the follicle so that it simply cannot regrow. Skin is left smooth and stubble-free.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers laser hair removal with fully trained staff. As Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592