- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
Razor Hygiene Risks
An article in the Telegraph exposes a few facts about using a razor which may make you think twice about your shaving habits.
The feature reveals that most women do not change their razor regularly enough, increasing the risks of skin damage and infections.
Razor manufacturer Gillette recommends changing razors after just 3 uses, but says the average woman uses their Venus blades for around ten shaves before grabbing a new one.
At £10.99 a pack of 3 blades, razors are not necessarily the cheap choice when it comes to hair removal.
Yet using a razor for too long increases the risk of damaging skin:
- A used razor harbours more bacteria which can spread infection through openings in the skin caused by shaving
- A blunt razor can drag and nick the skin, creating more wounds and entry points for bacteria
This results in little red bumps on the skin, localised inflammations and irritated skin.
Dry shaving is also to be avoided as the razor is more likely to drag and also to clog up.
Read article in full: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/body/last-time-changed-razor-might-make-want/
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is an excellent alternative to shaving, especially for clients who are especially prone to irritated skin or who would prefer simply not to have to worry about daily hair removal.
This treatment destroys hair at the follicle so that it simply cannot regrow. Skin is left smooth and hair-free.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers laser hair removal with fully trained staff. As Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592