- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
- January Sale: 2018 Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal FAQ
Bristol Laser Hair Removal Centre
Quinn Clinics’ Bristol Laser Hair Removal centre has launched a new compilation of FAQ.
The laser hair removal FAQ page covers a series of commonly asked questions including:
- What Age Can I have Laser Hair Removal?
- Can I have laser hair removal after skin cancer?
- Are there any issues with medication?
- Can you treat black skin?
- Can I have treatment while I’m tanned?
- Is scarring a problem?
- Can men have treatment?
- Why do I need to have a course of treatment?
- How many laser hair removal treatments will I need?
- Can I have laser hair removal if I’m pregnant?
To see the answers, visit our laser hair removal FAQ page.
If you have specific questions of your own, please get in touch with us. We’re happy to answer queries over the phone or via email; but also delighted to arrange an appointment to go through your questions in person.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
For a free assessment, Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592