- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
- January Sale: 2018 Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
Lumenis LightSheer ChillTip™ Cooling
For Safety and Effectiveness in Laser Hair Removal
The Lumenis Lightsheer DESIRE machine is referred to as a “gold standard laser” hair removal system and one of the key features giving it that distinction is the ChillTip™ in-built cooling system.
ChillTip™ is designed to protect the skin during laser hair removal by preventing it from overheating during treatment.
The ChillTip™ cools the skin before treatment and throughout the application of laser hair removal. This keeps the skin feeling comfortable for the client but also is a valuable safety feature, avoiding buildup of heat which could potentially be dangerous as well as uncomfortable.
Advantages Of ChillTip™ Technology:
- Safety: ChillTip™ protects the skin through a continuous cooling mechanism during treatment
- Comfort: cooling the skin means that pain and discomfort are significantly less
- Efficacy: ChillTip™ compresses the skin, bringing the follicles closer to the surface so that they can be treated more efficiently – even for areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
Video: Lumenis LightSheer Laser Hair Removal
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
For a free assessment, Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592