- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
Laser Hair Removal Costs Bristol
One of the most commonly asked questions about laser hair removal is ‘what does it cost?’.
There are a few answers to this…
- ‘Often less than you’d think‘ – many people associate it with a form of cosmetic surgery and think that laser hair removal must be very expensive. That is no longer the case
- ‘Depends what you’re having‘ – that is very true. Laser hair removal prices vary according to the area being treated, so a smaller treatment area will cost less than a large one
- Small area (e.g. One of top lip, nose, between eyebrows, toes, OR nipples) costs £46 per treatment at Quinn Clinics
- Medium area (e.g. Brazilian bikini) costs £160 per treatment at Quinn Clinics
- Large area (e.g. men’s back) costs £270 per treatment at Quinn Clinics
- ‘Depends how many sessions‘ – you can purchase laser hair removal as a one-off treatment, but for best results a course of treatment will give better results, as it tackles a different set of hair each time in line with the body’s hair growth cycle. This will cost more than a single session, although discounts are often available on courses booked in advance
- 6 treatments for the price of 5 at Quinn Clinics
- ‘What sort of treatment?‘ – It is worth shopping around, although do be aware of very cheap laser hair removal or IPL. Not all systems are the same and standards vary widely. This is about safety as well as results.
- Consult our Buyers’ Guide to Laser Hair Removal for more information and advice from Dr John Quinn
- ‘Is it on promotion?‘ – some clinics do promote certain areas, packages or time of day.
- Laser hair removal special offers at Quinn Clinics mean that clients can save hundreds of pounds by booking courses of treatment or taking advantage of package offers.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
For a free assessment, Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592