- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Laser Hair Removal Search Peaks
12 month high
Search on Google for laser hair removal has reached a 12 month high in the UK.
Google trends show interest over time in weekly sections. Over the last 12 months, the latest week is showing as the peak with an index of 100.
Other popular times for laser hair removal search are late August and around Easter.
Laser hair removal search
This all ties in with UK holiday trends. Why? Because laser hair removal means having smooth skin without having to worry about daily shaving – ideal for warmer climes and time in the sun.
- January is traditionally the most popular month for booking a holiday. Once Christmas is over, people like to have something to look forward to for the coming year and Brits crave the sunshine.
- The peak at the end of the summer is arguably more about people returning from holiday and wanting to find out more about laser hair removal for the next time
- Easter is another holiday booking peak and also a time of year when we start to feel the weather improve
Having laser hair removal before holiday is a popular option with some great practical benefits.
Experts in the industry advise starting as early as possible, so that the course of treatment can be finished in good time for the patient to receive the full benefits and be ready for their time in the sun.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Staff are fully trained and as Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592