- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
Intimate Grooming Statistics
It’s not a topic that’s widely discussed, but it does seem that grooming of pubic hair is now a majority situation.
A survey in USA looked at the intimate grooming habits of over 7,500 people including women and men.
- 74% of respondents reported a history of grooming pubic hair
- 83.8% of women
- 66% of men
- Of those who groomed the intimate area:
- 17% described themselves as “extreme” – removing all hair at least once a month
- 22% described themselves as “high frequency” – trimming daily or weekly
- 62.1% of women reported removing all hair at least once
Bikini Line Treatments
In terms of how people maintained the pubic area, the majority of respondents tended to do it themselves with women choosing a manual razor while men tended to opt for an electric razor. About one in five men and women used scissors to snip and trim unwanted hair.
It’s not easy to see what you’re doing in the groin area and there is a risk of accidental cuts which can be sore, especially if infected. Professional treatments are another option. Laser hair removal offers permanent hair reduction, ending the need for embarrassing waxes and offering a safer alternative to DIY hair removal.
Laser hair removal is offered at Quinn Clinics in Bristol with highly trained laser hair removal technicians. Options and prices include:
- Standard Bikini
£80 single treatment, £400 course of six
- Lip & chin together
£92 single treatment, £460 course of six
- Extended bikini OR half arms
£115 single treatment, £575 course of six
- Full arms
£150 single treatment, £750 course of six
- Brazilian Bikini
£160 single treatment, £800 course of six
- Hollywood Bikini OR half leg
£172 single treatment, £860 course of six
FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL CONSULTATION – BRISTOL
If you would like to discover the benefits of laser hair removal for yourself, contact Quinn Clinics for a free of charge hair removal consultation.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: 0117 924 4592