- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
48% of Men Shave Their Legs!
Men’s Health Survey
Research by Men’s Health has found that nearly half of men – 48% – shave or trim their leg hair.
What’s more, 22% of women said they liked the trend.
The survey was carried out by Men’s Health with their Facebook followers, after noticing that more male gym-goers were getting rid of leg hair.
- 33% of men use a trimmer to reduce the leg hair
- 15% shaved their legs regularly
Shaving hair to improve sporting performance is a common trend among cyclists and swimmers, but the evidence is that the swing towards more men shaving their legs is also to do with aesthetic reasons.
Laser hair removal clinics have also issued statistics showing a clear growth in men having laser hair removal. One clinic showed that the numbers of male patients for the procedure were essentially doubled from 2009 to 2013.
Men who shave their hair regularly are attracted by the long-term benefits of laser hair reduction, which works by destroying the follicle so that the hair cannot regrow.
Male Laser Hair Removal Offer
Quinn Clinics are currently offering a saving on laser hair removal for the shoulders:
- Course of 6 treatments for shoulders £500
- Saves £360 on standard prices
- (normal price £860)
- Offer expires end of October 2016
Men are very welcome at Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre based in Clifton, Bristol.
The clinic is owned and run by Dr John Quinn, who ensures a high standards of clinical practice throughout.
FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL CONSULTATION – BRISTOL
If you would like to discover the benefits of laser hair removal for yourself, contact Quinn Clinics for a free of charge hair removal consultation.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592