- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
- January Sale: 2018 Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Christmas Opening Hours 2017
- NHS Laser Hair Removal
- Toe Hair Removal Tops List of Embarrassing Beauty Secrets
- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
Beware Second Hand Lasers
Did you know, you can buy used laser hair removal machines?
Laser hair removal technology is a major investment and for many salons or small clinics, a big step to take.
As big clinics upgrade to the latest and best machinery, so smaller salons are able to make their first foray into laser hair removal by purchasing used or second hand equipment.
At the time of writing, Ebay currently lists a number of used salon or professional-standard laser hair removal machines ranging from £3,499.99 to £12,500.00.
However, this does raise a series of questions.
- has the machine been properly serviced?
- have there been any faults or problems?
- exactly why is it being sold on?
- when were bulbs last replaced?
- is the machine fully certified?
- is it approved for use in the UK?
Patients may be tempted to seek cheaper laser hair removal treatment, but it is important to be aware that laser hair removal is not a generic commodity. The standards of maintenance and service can affect not only results, but also safety.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements. Both were purchased new and have been fully serviced and maintained to assure high standards:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Staff are fully trained and as Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592