- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Lumenis Lightsheer Laser Hair Removal Study
Research into the Lumenis Lightsheer has demonstrated that it is effective in long-term hair reduction on all skin types.
Research was presented at ASLMS 2016, the 36th Annual Conference of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Boston.
The study also showed that Lumenis Lightsheer laser hair removal
- Requires no local anaesthetic
- Works on all skin types
- Requires shorter treatment sessions
E. Victor Ross, M.D. said the key points are the laser’s large spot size and ‘vacuum’ feature to lift skin into the handpiece. He told Cosmetic Surgery Times:
“These features allow for less painful hair removal and faster hair removal.”
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Staff are fully trained and as Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592