- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Facial Hair Removal Attitudes Statistics
Facial hair removal has come a long way in the last 20 years. It’s now become an essential part of many women’s beauty routines, as survey statistics reveal:
According to a survey of 1,000 women carried out as part of a recent health and beauty campaign:
- 95% agreed that the removal of facial hair is a necessary step for improving quality of life
- Almost one-third of women with unwanted facial hair are said to suffer clinical depression
- 1 in 4 believe it has stood in their way of a promotion
- more than 40% say it has been a stumbling block for continuing a relationship
Facial Hair Removal
Facial hair removal is something that many women struggle with. DIY options are unsatisfactory. Shaving is too harsh for facial hair, while hair removal or bleaching creams can be messy and smelly.
Professional treatments are a solution for many. Waxing is fast and effective, but not permanent and needs repeating every few weeks.
The idea of finding a permanent solution is appealing and of these, laser hair removal stands above the rest.
- Laser hair removal takes fewer sessions than electrolysis and is also quicker, as it treats an area not just a single follicle at a time.
- Compared to IPL, laser hair removal is simply a better technology and tends to give better results in fewer treatments
LASER HAIR REMOVAL, BRISTOL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Staff are fully trained and as Quinn Clinics is a doctor owned and led business, clinical standards are very high.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592