- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Growth of Laser Hair Removal for Men
While women have been removing unwanted body hair for centuries, it is a relatively new phenomenon for men. However, research has shown that regular body hair removal for men is a growing trend.
- A USA 2009 study found that 84% of men regularly remove body hair (excluding facial shaving)
- A UK 2014 survey found that 17% of hair removal clients in London are now men
Traditionally, male body hair was associated with the concept of masculinity; but in recent years, the cultural norms have changed. Male athletes tend to remove body hair for sport and therefore the image of a ‘perfect’ toned and fit male body tends to be one that is hair-free. Now the idea of excessive body hair – especially on the back, shoulders, neck or arms, can be seen as quite unattractive and more and more men are waxing or having laser hair removal to deal with it and look smooth for the beach or the gym. Dealing with male body hair has become part of the regular grooming routine for many males.
The inconvenience of creams and discomfort of waxing large areas of body hair have made laser hair removal an evermore compelling alternative. Modern laser hair removal systems are no longer painful and a course of treatment is estimated to give the patient 94% hair reduction – a considerable difference.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol offers laser hair removal for men and women in a clinic equipped with a choice of 2 state-of-the-art laser hair removal machines.
The environment is one which men find particularly welcoming, as Quinn Clinics is no regular beauty salon – instead, patients find a well-established medical company offering a range of skin treatments carried out by an Aesthetic Doctor.
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
Quinn Clinics offers professional laser hair removal at their Clifton/Bristol clinic with a choice of two machines.
A consultation with Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal therapist includes a free skin test.
If you would like to arrange your free laser hair removal consultation, please contact Quinn Clinics.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592