- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Popular among 20-Somethings
Quinn Clinics has released a new YouTube video, in which founder and Clinical Director Dr John Quinn advises on potential treatments for those in their 20’s.
After explaining the importance of good preventative skincare – using sunblock and getting on top of any specific skin conditions – Dr Quinn says that laser hair removal is very popular with those aged 20-30.
The procedure offers permanent reduction of hair and clients can see that they will get a long-term benefit from this treatment by having it at a relatively young age.
Quinn Clinics in Bristol offers a number of lasers which are highly effective at permanent reduction of the hair.
Treatment can be used on the body, where underarms, legs and bikini are the most popular areas, or on the face.
See more videos at www.youtube.com/quinnclinicscouk.
About Quinn Clinics
Quinn Clinics was established in 2006 and offers a full range of cosmetic, medical and laser skin treatments. The clinic invests in gold-standard laser technology which is very different to the cheaper systems that can be found elsewhere.
FREE LASER HAIR REMOVAL CONSULTATION
If you would like to arrange your free laser hair removal consultation, please contact Quinn Clinics.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592