- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
Staggering Hair Removal Statistics
Statistics from the USA reveal the staggering cost of hair removal. According to a recent piece on the history of hair removal on RN’s Late Night Live show.
- The average American woman will spend US$10,000 during her lifetime on removing her body hair
- 60% of men now regularly reduce or remove body hair from areas below the neck
- 1 in 5 American women under 25 maintain ‘consistent, and complete removal of all their genital hair’
- there are more laser hair removal procedures completed each year in the USA than liposuction, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery or breast implants
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal has become a very popular option for dealing with unwanted facial or body hair, offering smooth and lasting results as well as the convenience of not having to shave daily.
BRISTOL LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre has offered laser hair removal for a number of years and enjoys an excellent reputation for great results, thanks to the training, experience and proficiency of the laser practitioners as well as the calibre of laser equipment used.
The clinic now offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592