- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Saturday Opening for Laser Hair Removal
Quinn Clinics based in Bristol has announced Saturday appointments for laser hair removal.
The Saturday opening will be held just once a month in order to offer appointments for those who struggle to make time in the week. The clinic will be open between 10am and 2pm for consultations and treatment.
This is sure to be a popular slot and patients are advised to book early to get the appointment that best suits them.
A spokesperson for Quinn Clinics said:
For many people, finding time to commit to an appointment or a course of laser hair removal can be quite a challenge – fitting it in around work, family and home commitments.
However, the advantages of having hair-free skin are very appealing – including smoother skin as well as the end of daily shaving. offers high quality laser hair removal treatment using the latest technology.
Overwhelmingly, patients wish they’d started it sooner.
Hopefully the availability of appointments on a Saturday will enable a few more people to access our treatment and enjoy the summer without the bother of having to deal with daily hair removal.
If you would like to discover the benefits of laser hair removal for 2015, why not visit Quinn Clinics for a free laser hair removal consultation without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592