- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Video Demonstration
If you haven’t had laser hair removal before, you might be wondering what it’s like. Now leading Bristol laser hair removal Quinn Clinics has produced a brand new video for their YouTube channel, demonstrating how laser hair removal is done.
Beauty therapist Jo has over 11 years experience in the industry and is expert at laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Demonstration
How it Works
Laser hair removal is actually a relatively simple process, albeit using advanced skin technology. The video uses graphics to explain how it works in two simple stages:
- The laser is absorbed by the pigments in the hair follicles
- The follicles are heated until damaged, which prevents further growth
Prior to treatment, a cooling, conductive gel is applied over the treatment area to aid the process. When the gel is removed after treatment, much of the hair is wiped off with it. The remaining hair in the treated area falls out over the next week or two and regrowth is noticeably thinner until the next treatment session.
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Laser hair technicians are trained and experienced. As the clinic is owned and managed by a practising doctor, standards are high and patients are in safe hands.
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation to enable patients to find out more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592