- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
- Razor Hygiene Risks
- Laser Hair Removal Discounts
Laser Hair Removal Video Demonstration
If you haven’t had laser hair removal before, you might be wondering what it’s like. Now leading Bristol laser hair removal Quinn Clinics has produced a brand new video for their YouTube channel, demonstrating how laser hair removal is done.
Beauty therapist Jo has over 11 years experience in the industry and is expert at laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Demonstration
How it Works
Laser hair removal is actually a relatively simple process, albeit using advanced skin technology. The video uses graphics to explain how it works in two simple stages:
- The laser is absorbed by the pigments in the hair follicles
- The follicles are heated until damaged, which prevents further growth
Prior to treatment, a cooling, conductive gel is applied over the treatment area to aid the process. When the gel is removed after treatment, much of the hair is wiped off with it. The remaining hair in the treated area falls out over the next week or two and regrowth is noticeably thinner until the next treatment session.
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Laser hair technicians are trained and experienced. As the clinic is owned and managed by a practising doctor, standards are high and patients are in safe hands.
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation to enable patients to find out more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592