- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Top Lip Hair Removal – Home Remedies to Avoid!
Top lip hair doesn’t look good on women…
The internet is full of home remedies for top lip hair, claiming that combinations of food cupboard ingredients could be the key to smooth hair-free skin.
However, in practice, the results can be very disappointing.
What’s more, they can causes rashes or irritation and in the case of turmeric recipes – yellow staining!
Home Remedies for Top Lip Hair Removal
A quick search of the internet generates a list of wild and wacky suggestions including:
- Turmeric Paste – applying a paste of turmeric combined with flour and milk or yoghurt for 20 minutes is a popular suggestion, but remember, normal turmeric is bright yellow and can stain the skin…
- Sugar and Lemon Juice – a cooled solution of lemon and sugar rubbed in a circular motion or applied as a paste can be abrasive, especially for sensitive skin
- Egg White – combined with flour and sugar this is a sticky combination which dries on the top lip to form a peel – waxing strips might be a better idea!
Using store-cupboard remedies could be a messy and sticky affair.
Laser Hair Removal
For longer lasting results, more and more people are attracted by laser hair removal.
This offers a more hygienic and clinically proven solution to hair removal. What’s more, the results offer permanent hair reduction over a course of treatment. Any hair that does return tends to be much finer and less noticeable. The overall finish is smoother and hair-free.
Professional Laser Hair Removal in Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Clifton offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements:
- Candela elōs Plus with Motif
- Lumenis Lightsheer
Laser hair technicians are trained and experienced. As the clinic is owned and managed by a practising doctor, standards are high and patients are in safe hands.
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation to enable patients to find out more without any pressure.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592