- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
The Guardian: Severe Facial Hair, Zero Confidence
The Guardian’s Life and Style section answers a series of questions posed by the public. A recent one to catch our eye was the case of a woman who said:
The 43 year old confessed to severe facial hair which has got worse since her teens. The complex consequences of the facial hair issue included difficulty in social situations, shyness and concern about how other people would react.
The woman had tried laser hair removal 10 years ago but found little benefit and was shaving daily and wearing thick makeup.
The Guardian’s Annalisa Barbieri recommended a revisit to the GP.
She also said:
Hair removal systems have moved on a lot over the past 10 years
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
Quinn Clinics’ laser hair removal centre in Bristol frequently see patients who have been disappointed with the results of laser hair removal elsewhere yet have decided to ‘give it another go’.
The clinic offers a choice of 2 state of the art laser hair removal machines depending on each patient’s unique requirements.
While many competitors charge for the initial consultation, at Quinn Clinics there is a free consultation and skin more without any pressure.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592