- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
- Transgender Laser Hair Removal
- Holiday Planning for Laser Hair Removal
Buyers’ Guide to Laser Hair Removal
Doctor-led skin treatment company Quinn Clinics has launched a comprehensive Guide to Shopping for Laser Hair Removal to assist patients in making safe and informed choices.
Demand for laser hair removal has soared in the last few years and at the same time the apparent number of providers has also expanded.
Laser hair removal is no longer the reserve of medical clinics with IPL machines available in high street salons.
However, there are very important differences between the choices of technology, treatment centre and practitioner which directly impact on the result and, more importantly the safety aspect of treatment too.
Dr John Quinn explains:
“Safety should be a big concern for anybody choosing laser hair removal. Some systems are simply less likely to cause problems than others. Understanding this is important in a market where people are increasingly tempted to shop around on price alone.”
The Buyers’ Guide to Laser Hair Removal covers:
- Laser vs IPL technology
The Guide also includes a very helpful 10-point comparison of the advantages of laser vs IPL.
Download the Buyers’ Guide to Laser Hair Removal free of charge.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592