- November Laser Hair Removal Offers
- Life After Laser Hair Removal
- Autumn Laser Hair Removal
- Hirsutism, Causes and Treatment Options
- How Lasers Can Stimulate Hair Growth
- Telegraph Beauty Blushes: Ingrown Hairs
- Laser Hair Removal Eye Safety Information
- 1 in 4 DIY Pubic Grooming Leads to Injury
- Threading Top Lip Hair Removal
- Hair Removal Cream Pros and Cons
Lumenis Lightsheer Laser Hair Removal Technology
Dr John Quinn chose the Lumenis Lightsheer for laser hair removal in his Bristol clinic.
He describes it as:
a “gold standard laser” for outstanding results in permanent hair reduction
So what makes the Lumenis so special?
- LightSheer is the most popular photoepilation system in the world
- Clinically documented
- Proven to deliver results,
- Treats a broad range of patients
- Safe on all skin types
- Can even treat tanned skin, light and fine hair
- Includes a cooling “ChillTip” to protect the skin and add comfort
- Suitable for all body areas
- Rapid treatment
LASER HAIR REMOVAL BRISTOL
For laser hair removal in the Bristol area, Quinn Clinics offer an excellent range of services for women and men, treating the body or face.
Popular areas are the underarms, legs and bikini area, although laser hair removal is also effective and useful on facial hair and on men’s back, shoulder or chest areas.
They offer a free consultation and skin test, saving up to £30 compared to the price at other clinics, which is the perfect opportunity to have your suitability assessed at no cost and to test what the treatment feels like before committing to a course.
CONTACT US – FREE APPOINTMENT
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592