- Bristol Laser Hair Removal Clinic Relocates to Redlands
- Celebrity Laser Hair Removal – Rita Ora
- Dare to Bare… Ultimate Summer Legs
- Laser Hair Removal with Built-In Cooler
- YouTube: Laser Hair Removal Demonstration Video
- Cheapest Laser Hair Removal Prices, Bristol
- Laser Hair Removal for the Red Carpet!
- What is Hypertrichosis?
- New Website for Quinn Clinics
- Best Time of Year for Laser Hair Removal
Top Celebs Love Laser Hair Removal
We all know that a great many celebs indulge in laser hair removal – nothing beats it for convenience and super-smooth skin.
The Daily Express revealed that Desperate Housewives Eva Longoria actually recommended laser hair removal to Victoria Beckham, who says she hasn’t looked back.
Victoria explains that she’s had fabulous results from the permanent hair reduction treatment:
“You can go for touch-ups if you do see little hairs appearing but I’ve been very lucky and I haven’t had to”
Types of Laser Hair Removal
Results can vary depending on the individual, but the type of laser hair removal system used is also influential. Not all lasers suit all skin or hair types.
What’s more, it is really important to choose a highly trained practitioner who has extensive experience in carrying out treatments.
Laser Hair Removal Bristol
For laser hair removal in the Bristol area, Quinn Clinics offer an excellent range of services.
They offer a free consultation and skin test, saving up to £30 compared to the price at other clinics, which is the perfect opportunity to have your suitability assessed at no cost and to test what the treatment feels like before committing to a course.
Contact us now for your appointment.
68, Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2BG.
Telephone: +44 (0) 117 924 4592